NEWSLETTER: PRE - SCHOOL
“Education is not preparation for life; it is life itself.”
We are happy to welcome our little ones to another milestone of their life – PRE-SCHOOL
and promise a fun filled year ahead. Little children are like sunflowers that follow
every movement of the Sun. By following the path of learning with fun, our children
will bloom vibrantly spreading their fragrance everywhere. As our little ones enter
a new level of learning, we wish them all the best and hope to see them smiling
and growing everyday. Theme oriented teaching will be followed. You will receive
a Newsletter at the beginning of every month and a fortnightly planner apprising
you of the theme and related activities of the month which you can check on the
School’s website. We will start our day with exercises, morning prayers and circle
time followed by a host of fun filled activities planned according to the theme.
The children will be introduced to colours, craft work, life skills, rhymes, pattern
writing, EVS, dance, music and lots of play and fun. In the month of April our little
masters will prepare Lemonade in Kiddies Kitchenette and will enjoy doing vegetable
printing in different cutouts.
• From 2nd April onwards school timings for Pre-School will be 8.00 am to 12.00
• Children to wear their I- cards daily.
• Track suit to be worn only on Fridays. White shoes to be worn on P.T and Tae-Kwon-Do
• Bags, tiffins and water bottles to be labeled properly. It is essential to send
a cloth napkin with the tiffin.
• All books and notebooks, duly labeled, to be deposited with the class teacher
on 29th March, 2012 between 9.00 am to 12.00 noon.
• It is mandatory for parents/guardians/van drivers to carry white I-cards at departure
• Send an extra set of clothes in the bag every day, if your ward is not fully toilet
• Almanac is a means of communication between parents and teachers. Kindly ensure
that the child carries it to school everyday.
To ensure the habit of healthy eating here are a few suggested healthy tiffin box
alternatives which you may follow:
1. Roti + vegetables + fruit
2. Brown bread sandwiches + nuts + fruit
3. Idli + chutney + nuts
4. Vegetable uttpam + fruit
5. Dalia upma + fruit
6. Stuffed roti (carrot / cabbage / potato / paneer)
7. Lemon rice + fruit +vegetable salad
8. Boiled egg + vegetable sandwiches
9. Dosa (with less oil )+ potatoe + nuts
10. Moong Dal chila + fruit
11. Sprouts + vegetable rice
Food to be Avoided :-
Noodles, Burgers, White bread, Chips, Aerated drinks, Kerala Parotta, other food
items made with maida like Cakes and Pastries.
We hope to have an action packed year of learning and fun. Looking forward to your
involvement and cooperation throughout the year.
PRE- PRIMARY INCHARGE