“Education is a process of living and not a preparation for future living.”
We congratulate all our little ones on accomplishing their first important breakthrough
in school and welcome them into an arena of fun filled learning experience. We hope
our children will enjoy this new academic year achieving new challenges and learning
levels. Summer Fields School always emphasizes on the all round development of the
students which combines the thematic and integrated approach together. This enhances
the conceptual clarity and makes learning easier and interesting. Along with studies
children will have enough exposure to different sports events and other activities
all over the year. We would like to get your attention towards the points listed
• Children to come neatly dressed in the summer uniform.
• Children to wear old I-Cards till the time new I-Cards are issued.
• Please ensure that the child carries the following items in the school bag daily.
*Almanac, *Tiffin box with a cloth napkin
• Student’s health is of utmost priority to us. Do not send your ward to school
if he or she is not feeling well but at the same time, children should not be absent
unnecessarily to school and should maintain regularity.
• Health is wealth so do send healthy and nutritious food along with one
fruit every day.
• Birthday celebrations should be limited to distribution of 2 sweets per child.
• Parents should regularly log on to “Virtual School” for Monthly Newsletter
and Weekly Planners.
• Parents may contact with the school on a regular basis through School Almanac.
• Kindly check the bag daily for any circular sent by the teacher.
• Parents are requested to keep the Assignment booklets at home for practice.
• Every Friday a story book will be sent home for you to read to your child.
It is important that parents take out time to read books for them to make reading
an enjoyable experience. The story books have to be returned on the following Monday.
• Track suits to be worn on every Friday according to the house allotted.
• The house uniform for each section is as follows:-
PP-A Gandhi (grey) PP-B Nehru (orange) PP-C RadhaKrishnan (green)
PP-D Tagore (red) PP-E Teresa (yellow) PP-F Vivekanand (blue)
• Parents are requested to submit all the stationery items and take the book set
on Saturday i.e.31st March2012 according to the Roll no. of your ward.
Your ward Roll no. is ________
Schedule for the submission is as follows:
Roll NO. 1to15- 9:30 am-10:15am
Roll NO. 16to30- 10:15 am-11:00am
Roll NO. 31to45- 11:00am-11:45am
Let us all work together to make each day a meaningful, productive & enjoyable day.
Looking forward to your support & co-operation.
PRE- PRIMARY INCHARGE
Mrs. Rema Alex Daniel
Mrs. Anjana Mishra